Friday, October 15, 2010

Elite Force - Mindfunkpsychedelic



This Elite Force song was no where on youtube. So I made a quick upload, nothing exciting. Just a good song to groove out to. Enjoy

I remember walking into this record shop in Alhambra right off of Main St. many years years ago with some friends. We were killing time and decided to see what new/old vinyl rarities we would find. While I fanned through aisles of vinyl, the guy behind the counter who was spinning some great beats introduced this heavenly break beat. It was an album he used as a filler/mixer for another song he was about to introduce. As soon as I heard the beats it had my feet tapping and head bobbing and a smile spread across my face. I marched straight to his technic setup and demanded to buy it. It was a must have to my music collection. <3 this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment